Our HSE statement is to comply entirely with the terms and conditions of each contract with the clients representative and the applicable regulatory and legal requirements relating to the construction industry, the environment and safety.
For ensuring the Safety during the works, suitable inspections and tests will be carried out in accordance with the condition of contract.
We achieve the highest level of safety standards in all our projects by adopting the following:
• Providing safety training to all the personnel involved in the projects, according to the risk involvement.
• Educating various risk factors involved in every activity.
• Conducting Tool Box meeting periodically.
• Motivating the entire workforce to achieve the 100% safest working environment.
• All the tools & tackles used are met the International Standards.
• Signboards, Warning Signs, Fire equipt. sign,Warning Tapes, Flagman, First Aid kits, etc. are kept in appropriate locations at site. Trained Safety Officer is available at all working hours in site.
• Ensurethe complete PPEavailability all personnel.
• Safety equipments are inspected periodically by our Project Incharge/Site Incharge. In case of damaged/defected safety equipments, it will be discarded and replaced.